This is the 2nd of our NZ made industrial 3D printers. Standing at 2M tall (6.5 foot) this is probably NZ’s largest heated chamber 3D printer.
Our Version 1 printer has been flat-out printing for 2 years, producing and incredible amount of work for New Zealand companies.
Version 2 features:
- Vacuum bed
- 1kw heated bed
- 5kw heated chamber,
- Heated material bay keeps filament conditioned for better quality prints and part strength.
- Auto filament feeding
- Auto filament change over.
- Leadscrews used on all axis for high accuracy at speed.
- 2x faster than our current printers.
- Vertical opening door for ease of use and economic floor space usage
What does all this do for our customers?
- Large parts can be made in one piece for better accuracy and fitment
- The heated build chamber is a ground up design that keeps temperatures very even, basically eliminating distortion and increasing part strength.
- Polycarbonate parts produced on this machine are very good, offering in many cases a plastic alternative to metal.
- Large parts are generally lower cost than SLS from shapways (for example), so this is a competitive service right here in NZ! (With automated quoting / ordering) see here